Who we are
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on our blog we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection. After approval of your comment, your profile picture is visible to the public in the context of your comment.
If you leave a comment on our blog you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
We do not share any personal data with anyone.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
What rights you have over your data
If you have left comments on this site, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
For any privacy-specific concerns please contact email@example.com
We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store.
What we collect and store
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
• Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed;
• Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating shipping costs;
• Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
• Send you information about your account and order;
• Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints;
• Process payments and prevent fraud;
• Improve our store offerings; and
• Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them.
We do not store the above information (including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number).
We will store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
• Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
• Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfil orders, process refunds and support you.
What we share with others
We share information with PayPal who help provide our orders and store services to you.
We accept payments through PayPal. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.